This is about how successful people think
The author of “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” T. Harv Eker said in the preface of this book, “It all comes down to this: if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set” for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much of a difference.”. He has summarized the book at beginning. After reading this book, you may find that the author wants to convey is similar to many famous success books (such as “Think and Grow Rich” and “The Secret of Wealth”) , there is no big difference.
The key to success is that “successful people think differently from most people.” The author cleverly combined the theme of money that everyone cares about. This is a smart and proven strategy that is extremely successful. There is a very well-known book “The Millionaire Next Door” to convey a very similar concept. The difference is that the author of the millionaire next door uses a lot of practicality, and has been investigating and statistics convince everyone.
These books have a common characteristic. To be successful, you must put aside all the negative concepts in the past, and be willing to reset your mind to the way of thinking of rich or successful people. In other words, they are actually psychological learned series. I mentioned in the last postscript chapter of the book “The Rules of Super Growth Stocks Investing” that “You will never make money beyond your cognition.”
That is, if the wealth map in your heart is imprinted on you is you can earn a salary for a lifetime; even if you win the lottery or bet on a certain short-term stock market, the final outcome will be back to the situation that nothing happened before. The reason is very simple. These are the gods of wealth who did not originally belong to you; it is beyond your ability to possess these things that did not originally belong to you.
Some tips from this book
Therefore, the “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind ” author proposes to declare to yourself, set your own goals, and take actions every day. Through such a virtuous circle, subconsciously remind yourself every day, “I have a good head” to educate yourself, influence yourself, and it will definitely have an effect in the long run. This is also the core of all success studies and spiritual growth books or courses. In this process, he put forward some tips:
- Rich people let money work for him, poor people work for money. Either you control money, or money controls you.
- The time of the rich is precious, do not waste a minute, calculate the remuneration based on the result, and focus on your net worth; there will be no upper limit on income. The poor sell their time and calculate their value by time, hoping to receive a fixed salary in exchange for stability and security.
- The rich continue to learn and grow, and the poor think they already know everything.
- Get rid of negative emotions: For example, always find reasons for yourself, complain, shirk responsibility, conceit, etc.
- Set goals for yourself, because most people don’t know what they want.
- Focus on opportunities, try to find out your own ability circle and analyze your own expertise; and look for opportunities to promote your ideas and values. Instead of just seeing the obstacles in front of you, caring about secular views.
- Enmity or cynicism will not help, it will only lead to negative energy and will always insulate you from success. You should go the other way, ask more successful or active people when you have the opportunity to learn and discuss with each other.
Start from the bottom of your heart
Do you, like me, discover the common characteristics of these financial management or business books that have been sold for decades and teach people how to succeed. Everything must start from the heart, better to reset, in order to be successful?
- The content of this site is the author’s personal opinions and is for reference only. I am not responsible for the correctness, opinions, and immediacy of the content and information of the article. Readers must make their own judgments.
- I shall not be liable for any damages or other legal liabilities for the direct or indirect losses caused by the readers’ direct or indirect reliance on and reference to the information on this site, or all the responsibilities arising therefrom, as a result of any investment behavior.