Relavent content in my book
Reasons drive stock price up
In my book “The Rules of Super Growth Stocks Investing“, I have discussed several reasons drive stock price up:
- The entire subsection of 1-2, from pages 27 to 35, on analyzing the 3 factors to find the key to stock price rise
How to calculate intrinsic value per share?
In my book “The Rules of Super Growth Stocks Investing“, I discussed how to calculate the intrinsic value per share. See:
The entire subsection of 5-1, from page 322 to page 355, explains in detail what is intrinsic value per share? And step by step through examples how to calculate the intrinsic value of each share.
My free online calculation program
For the convenience of investors, I provide a free online calculation program that can calculate the intrinsic value of each share. For details, please refer to my other post: “DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Calculator“.
How does Berkshire increase the intrinsic value per share?
Buffett mentioned the following in his 2013 shareholder letter:
Charlie and I hope to build Berkshire’s per-share intrinsic value by:
- (1) constantly improving the basic earning power of our many subsidiaries;
- (2) further increasing their earnings through bolt-on acquisitions;
- (3) benefiting from the growth of our investees;
- (4) repurchasing Berkshire shares
- when they are available at a meaningful discount from intrinsic value; and
- (5) making an occasional large acquisition. We will also try to maximize results for you by rarely, if ever, issuing Berkshire shares.
- “Reasons drive stock price up“
- “DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Calculator“
- “The valuation influence of stock liquidity and stock split on listed companies ”
- “The significant valuation impact of diversity to listed companies“
- “Valuation methods significant different between US and Taiwan investors“
- The content of this site is the author’s personal opinions and is for reference only. I am not responsible for the correctness, opinions, and immediacy of the content and information of the article. Readers must make their own judgments.
- I shall not be liable for any damages or other legal liabilities for the direct or indirect losses caused by the readers’ direct or indirect reliance on and reference to the information on this site, or all the responsibilities arising therefrom, as a result of any investment behavior.