Nasdaq Index represents tech and growth stocks
The Nasdaq Index (the full name should be the Nasdaq 100 Index) is regarded as the growth and technology stocks of the U.S. stock market, and is a market index used to measure technology and growth momentum. Welcome to read my previous post “A table comparing S&P 500, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Philadelphia Semiconductor Index over the years since its inception and annualized returns“.
The famous Invesco QQQ ETF tracks this index.
This querier has two features:
- Enter twodifferent values to query the annualized rate of return of the Nasdaq index between these two years
- If the entered two years are the same, you can query the annual return of the Nasdaq index for that year
How to use this querier?
Users only need to click on this link to connect to the Nasdaq annualized rate of return query and see the following screen:
You need to input two values in above two fields:
- Starting Year: For example, in the example in the screen, we enter 1971
- Ending Year: For example, in the example in the screen, we enter 2021
After the input is completed, click the “Query” button on the screen, and you can see the query results in the “Query Results” area below.
- “S&P 500 vs. Nasdaq 100 index, how to choose a market index?“
- “S&P 500 index, the only stock worth holding forever“
- “A table comparing S&P 500, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, Philadelphia Semiconductor Index over the years since its inception and annualized returns“
- “Investors should care annualized rate of return (IRR), How to calculate?“
- “Most investors should invest ETFs tracking broader market“
- “US issued ETFs tracking US market is your best bet“
- “Top 10 ETFs and important major US stock market index“
- “Querier to Annualized rate of return for S&P 500 Index“
- “Querier to Annualized rate of return for Taiwan Stock Exchange“
- The content of this site is the author’s personal opinions and is for reference only. I am not responsible for the correctness, opinions, and immediacy of the content and information of the article. Readers must make their own judgments.
- I shall not be liable for any damages or other legal liabilities for the direct or indirect losses caused by the readers’ direct or indirect reliance on and reference to the information on this site, or all the responsibilities arising therefrom, as a result of any investment behavior.